Sunday, November 2, 2014

EWA Rips off stupidbodo from WF Ryan Eagle, ryan eagle scam, ryan eagle scammer, ryan eagle lawsuit, eagle web assets

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan Liao. Before I start, I would like to say that I had a great time at EWANETWORK so much so that I diverted all my traffic to them after working with them for 1 week. The staff were very helpful and they helped me to scale up my earnings.

ryan eagle scam, ryan eagle scammer, ryan eagle lawsuit, eagle web assets

However, last week, on 29th Oct, when I login to my account, I received an email saying that my account has been suspended due to fraud. Since I did not commit anything related to fraud, I sent an email to Ryan Eagle, listing out my traffic source and inquire for more details regarding the ban.

Meanwhile, I contacted Harrison and he said that he will talk to Ryan personally. I appreciate for the help thank you Harrison. So Ryan replied me(email) on 2nd Oct saying that I have mixed proxies in my traffic and he ask for an explanation. I sent him an email saying that "if it's proxy traffic, than yes I need to use proxy to view my offers landing page to check that the link is working. However, I have never used proxies to buy the product that I'm promoting." I also list down the possibilities that I could thought of for the proxy traffic and I offered my help to prove that I am not doing any fraud. Since then, reply never came in and I feel that there's a lack of proactive in the investigation.

Few Points I would like to highlight:

1) I don't think I should be labelled as fraud since I don't have any intention to "cheat" and I am offering anything that I can do to help in the investigation.

2) I hope you guys understand from my point of view since I'm not doing any fraud. I can provide all the tracking analytics from prosper202 and traffic source to help in the investigation. But since my account is ban I can't login to my account and I won't know which lead or even which offer has fraudulent leads. There's a limit to how much I can do to trace for the particular lead that is fraudulent.

It's really frustrating to be waiting and not knowing when the next email is going to come. I understand that they are really busy with Ad Tech coming ahead but I really hope the staff can help me out. If anyone is able to help me, I would be thankful for that. Here's some tits for you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment